career opportunity Business Development Manager Johannesburg June 2017
Employment vacancy Business Development Manager Johannesburg June 2017
career vacancy Business Development Manager Johannesburg June 2017
|Remuneration:||R12000 – R15000 per month TCTC|
|Benefits:||5% uncapped commission on all sales|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment|
A top-tier digital advertising agency is looking for a business development manager to join their team in Cape Town to help further develop their current business and customer base.
They for part of a group of companies that are doing interesting and cutting-edge stuff in the digital- and traditional marketing fields.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- The successful candidate will earn a basic salary and 5% commission on all sales:
- Commission earned from Rand one
- No cap on commission potential
If you believe that you fit the criteria above and would like to apply for the role, please send a detailed CV via the Talent Magnet website.
Although we endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider that you might not have been successful in your application for this role.
- At least three years in sales, business development or related role in marketing or digital marketing industries
- Diploma in marketing or related field.
- Proven sales track-record
Martin Janse van Rensburg