career opportunity Staff Writer – Trade Magazines Johannesburg June 2017
Employment vacancy Staff Writer – Trade Magazines Johannesburg June 2017
career vacancy Staff Writer – Trade Magazines Johannesburg June 2017
|Remuneration:||R17000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Award-winning publishing company of several trade magazines for over 25 years.
A great opportunity for a journalist to join this well established publishing company with a number of trade magazines in their stable. This is a contract position for a period of six months.
You will need to be an outgoing, confident person, with the ability to conduct interviews with senior representatives from different industries, such as mining, construction, and architecture.
Some travel is required, having a valid drivers licence and your own reliable transport is essential.
If you do not hear from the company within five days of submitting your CV, please regard your application as not being successful.
- A degree in journalism or communications (journalism as a major).
- Previous experience as a writer on technical subjects would be to your advantage.
- Superior command of the English language – and a passion for writing.
- A confident, outgoing personality with impeccable verbal skills – you will be required to interview individuals who are top authorities in their respective industries, very often at managing director level.
- In possession of your own reliable means of transport, as travel is required.
Posted on 25 May 09:15