career recruitment Social Media Community Manager Durban June 2017
Job vacancy Social Media Community Manager Durban June 2017
career vacancy Social Media Community Manager Durban June 2017
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Durban, Mount Edgecombe|
We are on the lookout for a passionate individual to join our social media team, as the community manager. You will work closely with our social media manager and help run day-to-day activities such as managing social media reputations for all our clients, audience and targeting research, engaging with online communities, and generating monthly reports and content creation. We are looking for someone who loves communicating with people, enjoys new challenges, is deadline driven and takes initiative in sourcing new and innovative techniques and ideas to drive traffic to websites, build engagement and leads, as well as get involved with overall strategy and structure development and implementation of campaigns.
- Assist with research, creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Creating content for social media platforms and campaigns.
- Create and maintain content calendars and thereafter post relevant content in accordance with content calendar.
- Scheduling social media content.
- Brainstorming marketing ideas.
- Utilise social listening tools to generate insights and then summarise insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimisation.
- Monitor, review, and generate monthly reports on social media performance.
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Enforce the social media guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Attend launch events.
- Staying up to date on the latest technologies across social media and digital platforms.
- Research and stay informed on consumer behaviour across the target markets of our brands.
- On the pulse of what is trending and happening in the world.
- Regular feedback sessions with the social media manager.
- A degree in communications or marketing.
- Masterful verbal and written English communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Expericence with Facebook Advertising and Business Manager.
- Proficiency in design software.
- Passionate about social media platforms.
- Brilliant eye for detail and highly organised.
- The ability to work independently and collaborate with the team when necessary.
- Accountable and resourceful.
- Multitasking ability and great time management.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Highly focused and takes initiative.
- A logical thinker.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 25 May 09:33