career vacancy Receptionist/Data Capturer/Typist Johannesburg June 2017
Job vacancy Receptionist/Data Capturer/Typist Johannesburg June 2017
Employment vacancy Receptionist/Data Capturer/Typist Johannesburg June 2017
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Bryanston, Randburg|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
This well-established executive search firm, located in Bryanston, Johannesburg, is looking to employ a highly experienced receptionist who will be responsible for overseeing the front office area, as well as typing of document and, database capturing/administration.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and customer orientated, with well-developed communication and administration skills and excellent typing ability. They will be highly professional and well-groomed and able to operate at the senior level.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Receptionist/Data Capturer/Typist Johannesburg June 2017
Competitive remuneration offered.
- Complex data capturing
- Report typing. Detailed, often complex documents, requiring high-level analysis, insight, and interpretation
- Office administration
- Manage and maintain office filing system
- Receive clients/visitors entering the office in a professional manner and direct them to the correct meeting rooms
- Operate the switchboard (answer and transfer calls, transfer, take messages)
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update calendars
- Relevant tertiary qualification/diploma is required
- Solid track record of relevant experience in a professional office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to build positive relationships within the organisation and with clients and to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills in English is essential
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Deadline oriented. Able to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, with a key focus on accuracy. Able to multi-task without compromising on quality
- Must be technically savvy