Employment vacancy Client Service Manager/Account Manager Johannesburg June 2017
career vacancy Client Service Manager/Account Manager Johannesburg June 2017
career recruitment Client Service Manager/Account Manager Johannesburg June 2017
|Remuneration:||R30000 – R35000 per month Cost to company|
Our client, which solves business problems through leading technology and productive delivery, is currently seeking mid to senior level client service manager to join their exciting team in Johannesburg.
As a client service/account manager, your duties and task include, but are not limited to
- To ensure servicing and retention of existing client base.
- To take ultimate accountability for driving of the full client services process.
- To act as trusted advisor to clients and prospective clients, including a key focus on all new services offerings and as and when they become part of the company’s overall offering.
- To selectively identify, qualify and manage opportunities within the existing account base.
- To accurately complete and update the designated service account plans on an ongoing basis (processes, client engagement programmes, surveys, etc.)
- To ensure that all pre and post – test of system generated service actions and reports are handled accurately, and to ensure that any potential short failings are corrected, and a plan is put in place so that it does not happen again.
- Continuously manage and review progress as compared to company targets achieved with staff that directly report to you.
- Establish targets within the client services division and its team(s) and develop plans to achieve them.
- Campaign implementation, management and feedback to the client.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum three years’ relevant experience (not negotiable)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members
- The ability to multitask
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good analysis and interpretation skills
- Great Excel, Powerpoint and MS Projects skills
- Great data analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Digital industry exposure (advantage)