Job vacancy Mid-Level iOS/Andriod Developer – VR/AR Woodstock June 2017
career vacancy Mid-Level iOS/Andriod Developer – VR/AR Woodstock June 2017
Employment vacancy Mid-Level iOS/Andriod Developer – VR/AR Woodstock June 2017
|Remuneration:||R25000 – R35000 per month TCTC|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment|
Our client is a specialist development house that focuses on creating high end mobile applications, and focussing on emerging areas such as virtual and augmented reality products.
They help their clients engage their consumers through well-thought-out and innovative technology.
They are looking for:
A mid-weight developer who can assist in building these applications, and who has an avid interest in native development and/or virtual and augmented reality.
They are very willing to consider a candidate who may not have the full skill-set required yet but who is willing to learn and who meets other promising criteria, such as:
- Having an obsessive attention to detail and interest in the end user’s experience and crafting amazing experiences through your work.
- A keen interest in learning new things and the ability to do so quickly.
- A desire to write great code that will result in something that people love to use.
- The drive to extend themselves across platforms to encompass web and mobile applications, as well as the creation of VR/AR products, and other emerging tech, should the need arise.
The perfect candidate is bright, willing to challenge themselves and fits into the non-corporate but highly efficient culture we are fostering. They will have experience in building apps, a consideration for the project as a whole and a streak of perfectionism and ambition that drives them.
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a flexible and eclectic working environment, where culture and employees are valued over corporate ideals, you will enjoy other perks such as:
- Free lunch.
- Free beverages and snacks.
- 20 days leave per annum (initially).
- A generous bonus structure.
- Regular events (knowledge-sharing and social).
- Education opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
The hiring process
- You submit your application via the Talent Magnet website.
- We’ll call you to see if you’re a potential fit – both culturally and technically.
- If all goes well, we meet to find out more about who you are and what you’re capable of and might need to see some code.
- If it keeps going well we will invite you to meet with the client.
- Then, if they’re all happy, they’ll make you an offer and hope that you accept
The ideal candidate…
Must have some experience in the basics:
- Git or Mercurial
- A demonstrable mid-level skill and past projects in your language(s) of choice
Martin Janse van Rensburg